Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Preview: Supernatural Anime coming January 2011

Now this is news! I came across this while browsing the DeviantArt Supernatural Club, which I helped found and am now trying to get back into a somewhat active role in running it. Someone posted up a Windows 7 theme for the show and I couldn't believe it when I Wiki-ed* the show and tracked down a trailer!

I'm so pumped; the 22 episodes due to air in January will cover the first 2 Seasons, though I wasn't all too impressed with the second Season...hated the Route 666 episode and hated how Sam lost the ability to do all his research and had to rely on Dr. Badass of the RoadHouse - though I did like Dr. Badass. Also hated how Ellen and Jo were introduced; the Season picked up for me after Tall Tales. It will also include some side-stories, obviously so it's not like you're watching the live-action series in animated form.


Can you hear me 'Squee!' in delight? Madhouse is also a very good animation studio, having contributed to Batman: Gotham Knight, Casshern SINS, Devil May Cry Anime, Death Note, Perfect Blue, Hajime no Ippo, Last Order: Final Fantasy VII and various other works including almost all CLAMP titles. Needless to say, I approve of the choice of animation studio.

*It's a fundamental aspect of my being; when in doubt, I Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment